- Christiansen Bullock opens its doors with the goal of being the go-to firm for business, especially start-up and growth companies.
2009 – 2010
- Solid growth, focusing on providing counsel to all areas of business matters: formation, financing, structuring, growth, risk management and more.
- Expansion of services to include commercial litigation
- Addition of entertainment and sports, oil and gas, asset protection, wealth management and business transition, and bankruptcy and restructuring services
- The addition of partner Amy Davis expands the depth and breadth of the firm and its capabilities
- Christiansen Bullock rebrands as Christiansen Davis Bullock, LLC
- The addition of Family Law services, including divorce representation and collaborative divorce
- The addition of Mediation services
- Partner Amy Davis is Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Christiansen Davis Bullock, LLC rebrands as Christiansen Davis, LLC